Lead by Sam Weiner, ASW Hobart has been involved in Real Estate development since 2002. With a primary focus on infill residential, multi-family, and mixed-use projects, ASW Hobart maximizes returns by:
- The reverse engineering an overall budget into an attractive final-design;
- Understanding the correct consultant team to implement for a project based on the knowledge of a specific site’s location;
- Using its extensive experience to select the proper, durable, timeless finishes for a respective project’s end-user;
- Being entrenched in a respective neighborhood where it builds or develops to understand the intricacies of the relationships needed to succeed and the area’s economic trends;
- Separating itself as a Builder that actually understands the true financial fundamentals of a deal. In some cases, it may be cost prohibitive to self-peform certain Real Estate projects. Whether the reason is that another builder has more experience with a certain construction-type, or the need to Scale requires third-party assistance, Sam Weiner & ASW Hobart has the versatility, knowledge, and ability to manage a team to profitability.
SCOPE: Conversion of an existing 2-story building on a street-to-street lot in Center City Philadelphia into a 3-story mixed-use asset with (4) high-end bi-level luxury lofts spaces on top of a commercial space.
STATUS: ASW Hobart completed development & construction in 2019 and sold its interest.
SCOPE: Reconstruction of a historic residential house that was in “shell” condition
STATUS: ASW Hobart and its deal-partner completed development, construction, & the sale of the asset in 2016 & 2017. This property set a for comparable sales in the area at the time.
SCOPE: Located in Philadelphia’s Greenfield Public School catchment, this corner property was “Gut” renovated on the interior, while the exterior had a full restoration completed.
STATUS: ASW Hobart and its deal-partner completed development, construction, & the sale of the asset in 2017 & 2018. This property set a for comparable sales in the area at the time.
SCOPE: Located in the Fairmount section of Philadelphia, on one of its most picturesque blocks, this was a triplex that was acquired for redevelopment into a single-family-home. Due to its status on the Historic Register, the existing envelope was maintained and stabilized. The interior is all new construction, finished in a more interpretation of a classic Art Museum Area rowhome.
STATUS: ASW Hobart is currently completing this Property’s revitalization while actively marketing it for-sale. It will be ready for delivery in early 2021. For more information about purchasing and customizing this home, please contact us.